Administrative Professionals Week Ideas!
April 24-April 28 is Administrative Professionals Week. These people are so important that they get an entire WEEK! That means that you need to do something really special to show your gratitude. Here are some ideas that will express how grateful you are to have them:
- BREAKFAST: It is the most important meal of the day after all. Bring in some breakfast sandwiches and protein bites from Bailey’s at least once this week.
- FLOWERS: Flowers induce happiness. They just make people happy. They make everyone happy. And we have the best ones! A small bouquet of bright flowers should be sent on Monday so they can enjoy them all week long.
- LAVISH EVERLASTING ROSES: If you haven’t already heard, we have preserved rose arrangements that last basically forever. They are petite in size so they are perfect for a desk! They are also great for anyone with flower allergies, as these bad boys are allergy free!
- BALLOONS: Balloons are making a comeback in a major way. Confetti balloons are fun and on-trend, and guess what? We have them! We can customize confetti colors, and add a couple of ‘Thanks for all you do’ mylars for an office bouquet that will make them smile. Send these on Tuesday or Wednesday, as latex balloons last just a day or two.
- PLANTS: Plants are a fantastic way to spruce up any office. Blooming plants are beautiful this time of year. We have hyacinths, azaleas, hydrangeas, mini roses, and more! If your assistant is hip and trendy, send them one of our succulent gardens for a low-maintenance, long-lasting office plant (we even have succulent magnets for their desk drawer!).